Here at the Aloe Hotel, we pride ourselves on the quality of our friendship and efficient service which provides a truly enjoyable experience.
From the red carpet welcome you receive to the pop of the champagne cork, your every detail is tailored to make your perfect day.
The Aloe Hotel combines the excellent quality of service and character which the hotel has built throughout its heritage, along with all the modern day facilities to make your wedding day truly memorable. As well as spacious, tastefully decorated reception rooms, outside areas for an actual wedding ceremony by the swimming pools or on the green areas of the hotel.
Our wedding reception areas can cater for all your guests, complete with table linen and napkins. We can even provide menus, place cards, seating plans and flowers to add the finishing touches to your special day. You will be given the red carpet treatment from the moment you arrive and special accommodation rates are available for your guests so they can enjoy a pleasant overnight or a week without having to worry about travelling to another hotel or city.
You can relax in the knowledge that our dedicated and experienced staff will provide help and advise throughout every stage of planning your wedding day in everything you could wish for.
A Civil Wedding
There are some legal requirements for getting married in Cyprus either in the Municipality or a Church Wedding, please keep in mind some legal and necessary steps.
* Only original documents will be accepted.
* Birth certificate, originals for bride and groom.
* Passport- Both passports need to be valid.
* Adoption certificate, needed in the event that either bride or groom is adopted.
* Deed Poll certificate, needed in the event that either person changed his or her name.
* Decree absolute, needed in the event that either the bride or groom is divorced.
* Death certificate, needed in the event that either bride or groom is widowed.
* If under 18 years of age a parent or guardian consent in writing.
*Evidence of freedom to marry, a statutory declaration of freedom to marry. Must be stamped by a Commissioner of Oaths in their home country or by the Court in Cyprus.
Celebration Buffet – Option I or Option II
SPECIAL DINNER PACKAGES
Package One (Silver Wedding Menu)
Package Two (Chefs Signature Menu)
SPECIAL WINE & CHAMPAGNE SELECTION
Selected House Wines
Sparkling House Wines